We in KARE see a future where people with an intellectual disability are seen as equals and take part in society along with everyone else.
We believe that everyone:
- should be treated with dignity and respect
- has a right to make choices and take control over the direction of their life
- has a right to education and the opportunity to learn new skills
- has a right to have good friends and relationships
- should use their talents in a way that contributes to their community
Adult Supports are organised through our network of Local Services and Community Houses. To see locations